- New York Times, Hawaii Ferry Sits Idle Amid Protests and Court Rulings, Sept. 5, 2007.
- USA Today, Surfers block Hawaii Superferry.
- The Economist, The wave of the future, Sept. 20, 2007.
- Guardian Unlimited (U.K.), Superferry Won't Resume Service Wed, Sept. 22, 2007.
Seattle Times, Hawaii Superferry showdown hinders environmental cleanup, Sept. 24, 2007.
- CBS News, Hawaii's Superferry Docked Indefinitely, Aug. 29, 2007.
- Fox News, Protesting Surfers Block Hawaii Superferry, Cite Environmental Concerns, Aug. 27, 2007.
- MSNBC, Hawaii Superferry can't resume, judge rules, Aug. 30, 2007.
- Forbes, Hawaii Superferry Faces Waves in Court, Aug. 27, 2007.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Hawaii Superferry Makes Local and International News
The news hit the AP News wire and dozens of news outlets picked up the story including: